- 2½ cups thinly shredded green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash chile powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag frozen crinkle french fries
- 1 pound bologna, cut into four thick rounds
- 8 thick slices Italian bread, lightly toasted if desired
- 4 large slices provolone
- 8 slices tomatoes
1. In a bowl, combine cabbage, vinegar, oil, sugar, celery seed, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, chile powder, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly, and cover and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
2. Cook the fries in the oven according to the package instructions or until golden-brown.
3. Grill or pan fry the rounds of bologna. Place the bologna on the bread and top with one slice of provolone cheese. Return to the grill or oven until the cheese is slightly bubbly and melted.
4. Build the sandwich by layering on the fries, then coleslaw, tomatoes and top bun. Slice in half and enjoy.