For the dry rub:
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients to combine well.
For the sliders:
1. Setup a smoker to 250°F with hickory and oak wood (can be charcoal with wood chunks or gas grill with pellet tube).
2. Combine dry ingredients. Rub the brisket liberally and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Place the brisket on the smoker and let it go until it gets to a dark, mahogany color, around 150°F-160°F (4-5 hours). Remove it and wrap it in aluminum foil. Place it back in the smoker until it hits 190°F internal.
4. Remove the brisket from the smoker, slice into cubes (roughly 1 to 1½ inches). Place in an aluminum foil tray and toss with the barbecue sauce, brown sugar and honey.
5. Place it on the grill, uncovered, until the internal temp of cubes is probe-tender (slides in without resistance) between 203°F-209°F.
Slice the rolls and toast. Pile high with meat, a pickle and enjoy.